Friday, March 27, 2009

MASTER CHEF RANDALL BENJAMIN

MASTER CHEF RANDALL BENJAMIN
CREATOR OF FUSION FOOD

Solomon's Porch would like to formerly introduce our new Chef, Randall Benjamin. We are very excited to welcome Mr. Benjamin to the Solomon's Porch family. Fusion is what he does best, and our menu will reflect the perfect harmony of his expertise and our atmosphere. At Solomon's to date, he has received rave reviews for his current specials, such as his "Rasta Pasta" with jumbo jerked grilled shrimp! Visit us soon and take part of the annual Brooklyn Restaurant Week (3/23-4/2).

Chef Randall attended The Institute of Culinary Education, in New York; graduating in Restaurant management and Culinary Arts Degree.

Chef Randall is a licensed professional chef who's been in business for 10 years. His favorite dishes to create are Caribbean Fusion dishes. He is a very eclectic chef who takes immense pleasure in cooking, especially for his wife.

"I love going head to head with the top chefs, I love the competition because I do not lose.
I am the master of Fusion Dishes."


"Food preparation to me is a very spiritual profession.
I put love and great energy in each and every project.
I love making people happy."

"I live for that "WOW!" or that "Oh My God!" when you see and taste my food. The sexier the better.
I want to entertain and seduce your senses, so much so that your only goal in life is the next bite.
I live for romance in my food and my dishes and colors to reflect my passion. I thank you and look forward to pleasing you."


Love & Guidance,
Chef Randall Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment